1. AGREEMENT: VACATION RENTAL HOME,
the Owner and Renter agree as follows: Above Renter is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit is negotiated at the time of booking. The security deposit is fully refundable at the time of your departure provided that the property is in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met. Renter is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside of what is considered to be normal wear and tear.
3. PAYMENT SCHEDULE: 50% plus security deposit at time of booking, with remaining 50% billed 5 - 7 days before arrival. At this time, directions and entry instructions are sent via email.
4. PAYMENT METHOD: Online by accepted form of payment or in form of etransfer or paypal.
5. CANCELATION: Booking cancelled 30 days in advance will receive a full refund. Bookings cancelled within a 14 days of the start of the stay will receive a full refund minus one days booking. Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the first day of the start of the stay will result in a 50% penalty of full booking price.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 pm. Early check-in times are allowed only when the property is cleaned and ready for occupancy and prior approval is given! Keys will be ready for pick up at property location.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 am. There is an extra charge for late check out and prior approval is needed. Please leave all keys at the location. A $25 per hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $25 per lost key fee will be in affect.
8. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure that dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. All trash/garbage is to be bagged and set outside the door upon departure.
9. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include all small appliances as well as a fully equipped kitchen, including fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, & coffee maker, BBQ & fire pit. Renters are responsible for attaining propane for BBQ and firewood available for purchase at the park. Bedding, linens, blankets, pillows, towels can be provided for an extra charge.
10. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Renters and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following; 1. Consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age, 2. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties, 3. Extra guests charges (In excess of 2 per double bed), that have not been approved by management, 4. Any other acts which interfere with the neighbor’s right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
11. PETS/SMOKING: Absolutely NO SMOKING allowed in the cabins. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy regarding smoking. Any evidence of smoking inside the cabins will result in FULL LOSS of damage deposit plus $150.00 cleaning fee.
- No Pets
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.